An accident resulting in personal injury can cause great disruption to you and your family in terms of finances, pain and suffering and other damages.
Our knowledgeable personal injury lawyers help people from all backgrounds who have been hurt by others get fair compensation and justice for harm that should have never happened. Negligent behavior can easily result in mild to severe physical harm, mental distress, and for some victims, a wrongful death.
At Corbett Gwilliam, PLLC, we offer complete client services to fight for justice in all areas of personal injury, including vehicle accidents, workplace harassment, and more. You will always get prompt answers, along with the respect and high-quality service and attention you deserve.
Give us a call today for a no-cost consultation. We serve clients in South Jordan and throughout the Salt Lake City area.
We have dedicated our law offices to providing clients with top-notch legal services that focus on personal injury, civil rights, family law, and criminal defense. We know local court systems and are ready to represent you in any lawsuit setting, from negotiation, settlement, or mediation conferences to local, state, and federal courtrooms.
Our personal injury client services include the advice and representation you need to fight for justice when you or a loved one has been harmed. We offer excellent legal services to people who have been injured by:
- Vehicle accidents – car, truck, semi-truck, bus, taxi, motorcycle, airplane
- Workplace injury – due to safety violations, harassment, discrimination, hiring or promotion violations, pay disputes
- Medical malpractice – surgical, hospital, doctor, nurse, dentist, therapist, birth injuries, rehabilitation
- Work loss due to temporary or permanent disability – including retraining or workers’ compensation payments
- Other personal injury – harm to reputation, contract fulfillment disputes and more
Get the strong, experienced, and compassionate legal representation you deserve to fight for justice when you or a loved one is injured by another person who was negligent. Call our office to schedule your free consultation or complete the online form.