Corbett Gwilliam, PLLC Speak with an attorney

March 2017 Archives

What to do with a house when you divorce

For many couples facing divorce, one of the most difficult issues to settle is who gets to keep the house - or whether to keep the house at all. In Utah, couples divide marital property under the equitable standard, which means that a court must consider a divorce settlement "fair" even if it is not equal.

How Can we help you?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Us

If you are seeking knowledgeable guidance in Utah, we are here to protect your rights and interests. Call our office at 801-931-6594 or 866-287-5853 to arrange a free initial consultation Or, if you prefer, complete the online form.

South Jordan Office
10459 South 1300 West, Suite 101
South Jordan, UT 84095

Toll Free: 866-287-5853
Phone: 801-931-6594
South Jordan Law Office Map