Corbett Gwilliam, PLLC Speak with an attorney

January 2017 Archives

What is a parental agreement?

In this day and age it's commonplace for couples who divorce to share custody of the children. One parent may be the custodial parent who handles more of the day to day parenting in the original family home, but it's not uncommon for the non-custodial to take them on weekends or pick them up from Wednesday evening soccer practice and feed them dinner.

How Can we help you?

Bold labels are required.

Contact Information

The use of the Internet or this form for communication with the firm or any individual member of the firm does not establish an attorney-client relationship. Confidential or time-sensitive information should not be sent through this form.


Privacy Policy

Contact Us

If you are seeking knowledgeable guidance in Utah, we are here to protect your rights and interests. Call our office at 801-931-6594 or 866-287-5853 to arrange a free initial consultation Or, if you prefer, complete the online form.

South Jordan Office
10459 South 1300 West, Suite 101
South Jordan, UT 84095

Toll Free: 866-287-5853
Phone: 801-931-6594
South Jordan Law Office Map